Requisites of the data controller:
Company code 306214099,
VAT payer code LT100015602110,
address J. Žemgulio str. 46, LT-35239 Panevėžys, Lithuania
Phone: +370 616 47736
We confirm that the data of the data controller's website fruttberry.com will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the data collected by us about the visitors of the fruttberry.com website from loss, unauthorized use and alterations.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
Terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information provided directly by you:
- place of residence (address)
- last name,
- telephone number,
- email address.
Information on how you use our sites.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the specifics of the use of our services or automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about it in the Cookies section.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you connect to them, for example, through accounts on Facebook.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our website with your consent.
- When administering the website and diagnosing malfunctions of the fruttberry.com website server, we can use the IP addresses of visitors' computers. An IP address is a unique code that identifies a computer on networks. It can be used to identify a visitor and gather a variety of demographic information;
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information requested when registering at our online store), in which case you may not be permitted to use our online shopping service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Register to use our online shopping service.
- To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, providing personalized advertisements and promotional notices, evaluating and analyzing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and conducting customer surveys).
- Learn how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services.
In other ways with your consent.⃰
⃰ We inform you that you have the right to object or at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you consent to the disclosure of personal data;
- providing services - to our partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will provide these service providers only with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform a particular service;
- law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will protect your data for 3 years after the last day you used our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
As a Data Subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, you have the following rights:
- Be informed about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how they are processed (right of access);
- Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
Destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be "forgotten");
- Require the controller of the personal Data to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- You have the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing,
- including profiling in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can write an e-mail to email@example.com or call +370 616 47736 and object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and / or not to be processed. only automated processing, including profiling **, of your personal data is applied, without giving reasons for disagreement.
** According to the personal data provided by you, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you individually tailored solutions and offers. You may at any time revoke or object to your consent to the processing of personal data by automated, including profiling, processing.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivery directly to J. Žemgulio str. 46, LT-35239 Panevėžys, Lithuania; el. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the data controller shall, no later than within one month from the date of the request, provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
The controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the rights and obligations of the data subject or others are required by law. protection of civil liberties.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
The fruttberry.com website may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services, which are not controlled by the Data Controller. The controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.fruttberry.com.
You can find more information about the cookies used on the website here:
fbsr_…, fbm_…, fr, oo, ddid
Trečiosios šalies naudotojo elgesiu grindžiamos internetinės reklamos tikslais.
Apsilankius interneto svetainėje
10 min, 1 metus, 90 dienų, 5 metai, 28 dienos
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, __utmx,
__utmxx, _ga, _gat, _gid,_gat_myTracker
Vartotojų lankomumo analizė.
Apsilankius interneto svetainėje
2 metai, iki naršyklės uždarymo, 18 mėnesių
Vartotojų lankomumo analizė, trečiosios šalies naudotojo elgesiu grindžiamos internetinės reklamos tikslais.
Apsilankius interneto svetainėje
2 metai, iki naršyklės uždarymo, 1 diena
How can I delete/disable cookies?
In most browsers, cookies can be disabled through the settings. Nevertheless, we remind you that disabling navigational or functional cookies may affect the performance of the website and/or limit the services we can provide. Below are instructions for each browser to manage cookies:
To find out more information about cookies, their management and your preferences regarding third-party profiling, go to youronlinechoices.com/lt/. To disable analytical cookies and prevent the Google Analytics platform from collecting data about your browsing, you can install an additional browser plugin: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout